Tel: +39 320 3294704 Tel: +39 320 3193885



Cart empty

Nessuna immagine impostata


CLASSIFICATION: Organic. Protected Geographical Indication.

COLOUR: red.

VINE: Negroamaro.

VINES/HECTARE: 5000 vines per hectare.

PRODUCTION AREA: thè vines are grown using thè alberello technique in thè area between Brindisi and Mesagne, about 150 meters above sea level, with high average temperatures and low rainfall.The soil is composed of a deep mix of topsoil and day. HARVEST PERIOE thè middle of september.

VINIFICATION: thè grapes are entirely hand-picked in small cases-harvesting at night. Maceration 18 days of 70% of thè mass, 25 days of thè remaining 30%, followed by alcoholic fermentation at 24°C with selected yeasts.

AGEINC: in stainless-steel tanks for 1 years, then in French oak barriques for at least 12 months.

ORGANOLEPTIC CHARACTERISTICS: ruby red full of purple reflections, characterized by a winey smeli and dry and delicate taste with a light bitter aftertaste.

PAIRINGS: robust main coursers, red meat, game, seasonal cheeses.


ALCOHOL: 13,5% Vol.

Availability: In Stock